Born to love
Amorgos - Greece
Journey into the multi-dimensional realms of your spiritual heart and connect with your deepest desire for love, truth and beauty. Aligned with your infinite potential for opening and renewal, expect to experience connection and communion with your divine nature.
The daily program is decided by a synthesis of intuitive inspiration and collective preferences, and may include:
• conscious breathing
• intuition development
• tantric practice
• movement medicine
• healing touch
• transmission teachings
• wisdom circles…
Afternoons are free for the discovery of this enchanting Cycladic Island:
- Secluded and sunny beach, five minutes walk from the hotel
- Hiking in the surrounding wild mountains trails
- Unlimited entry SPA time, plus one free massage
- Spectacular 5 stars hotel, overlooking Aegiali Bay
- Retreat price : 390€ 20% reduction for registration prior to July 10th
- Language : English & French (with translation between the languages as needed)
- Retreat Schedule : October 16-21, from 10am to 2pm daily.
Aegialis Hotel & Spa, Amorgos Island, Greece - 15 to 22 October 2019.
The first and last days are counted as traveling days
Package Include :
• 7 nights accommodation in a Superior room with private balcony and sea view
• Breakfast daily in buffet (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options are provided in case needed)
• Lunch OR Dinner daily (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options are provided in case needed) (no drinks included)
•Transfers upon arrival and departure on Amorgos (port-hotel-port)
• One 30 minutes relaxing massage
• 10% discount on Face and Body treatments at Lalon Idor Spa
• Use of Lalon Idor Spa facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor heated seawater swimming pool, fitness center)
• Use of wireless internet
• Vat, City Tax and Government Tax
A Sacred Heart Yoga retreat with Judee Gee, at Aegialis Hotel & Spa, on the pristine island of Amorgos.Discover the place
Judee has been immersed in the field of transpersonal development for 40 years. She is based in the South of France where she runs the Dakina Joy School and follows her passion for advocating joy as the ideal catalyst for the emergence of our divine nature.
The Divine Feminine (Isis, Kwan Yin, Mary, Yeshe Shedra, Abraham…) has been informing, encouraging and inspiring her ever since she opened to her own intuition.
Author of « Intuition, awakening your inner guide », (Samuel Weiser, 1999)